For everyone’s information..
(Update. January 20, 2015) Hi guys! Good news, NBI Application in Robinson’s Imus is back. Schedule of Application is from 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
Based on my findings, also based on Robinsons Malls website, NBI Clearance Services was already closed at Robinsons Imus, Cavite. It was already not included in the “Lingkod Pinoy Center” Agency lists, see this link. I’ll try to find nearest NBI Clearance Location for you guys. Thanks!
NBI Clearance and other government made easily by Robinson’s Malls Lingkod Pinoy Center. It was located at Level 4, Robinson’s Place Imus. The center provides services for NBI, PhilHealth,
PAGIBIG, SSS, GSIS and LRA. It this post, I will discuss my experience in processing of my NBI Clearance.
“The mall opens at 10:00am but the processing for NBI Clearance starts at 8:00am. I got there that time at exactly 7:20am and I’m at, more or less, 130th person in the line. They gave numbers to the first 100 persons, and the rest, names were listed. The clerk advises us to return at exactly 12:30pm because they will process the first 100 until that time.
I returned at exaclty 12:00pm and they called the next batch around 12:45pm. Luckily, I was called for thefirst batch (first 20 persons) in the afternoon. The processing was fast, it was just the number of persons that makes it long.”
Here’s the step by step process in getting NBI Clearance:
- Fill-out required information in Application Form
- Present the form and one (1) valid ID to the Data Check Counter, for checking if information/s are complete and correct. (See list of valid Identification Cards below)
- Pay for the corresponding fee (For new application, it costs P115.00)
- Submit the form to the Data Entry Counter. They encoder will encode all information to the system.
- Picture taking and applicant’s Finger-print scanning
- Wait for the release of your NBI Clearance. Applicant’s clearance who has namesake will be released after 3-4 weeks. And if the applicant doesn’t have namesake and has no criminal records, they can get their clearance in just a minute.
- Valid passport. (Make sure it is not expired)
- Voter’s ID
- Driver’s License
- PRC License
- SSS ID (Valid E1 Form is accepted)
- GSIS UMID
- Postal ID
- School ID
- TIN ID
- Philhealth ID
- Authenticated Birth Certificate (NSO Certified)
- Alien Certificate of Registration
- Senior Citizen ID
- Previous Copy of NBI Clearance (valid from previous year only. Example, it is year 2013, you can only use NBI Clearance that is valid until year 2012. Clearance that is valid from year 2011 and below is NOT VALID.)
- Do not use colorful ink of pen. (Black pen ONLY)
- Do not wear sleeveless. This is for the picture taking for the clearance.
- Do not wear earrings, for men.
Hope this post helps, especially for first-timers. Send us your feedbacks regarding this post!
For more information regarding the process and fee, click here to view